Poundfield Precast are taking on 10 apprenticeshipsPosted on: July 11th 2022 • Posted in: Poundfield Precast
Apprenticeships include business administrators, transport & logistics, quality control, carpentry joiner, procurement & planning and more.
We are pleased to be working with West Suffolk College to take on approximately 10 apprentices to start as soon as possible between now and September at our site at Creeting St Peter, Ipswich.
The roles that we are looking to recruit for are:
- Business Administrator Apprentices – Level 3 https://wsc.enrola.co.uk/opportunity/62c6ab1f82d04
- Transport & Logistics Apprentices – Supply Chain Operator Level 2 https://www.findapprenticeship.service.gov.uk/apprenticeship/1000060699
- Procurement & Planning Apprentices – Level 3 https://www.findapprenticeship.service.gov.uk/apprenticeship/1000055034
- Quality Control Apprentices – level 3 https://www.findapprenticeship.service.gov.uk/apprenticeship/1000055033
- Maintenance Engineer Apprentices – Level 3 https://wsc.enrola.co.uk/opportunity/62cc3aa775c7d
- Carpentry Joiner Apprenticeships – Level 2 or 3 – https://wsc.enrola.co.uk/opportunity/62cd3fd377d79
Apprenticeships are great way to learn while working and if you, or any of your contacts, know of anyone who might be interested please feel free to share.
The closing date for applications is 31st July.